Custom firmware for Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 4.7
This page is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on the Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 4.7.
When it is necessary to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the smartphone is not included and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download Android 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 firmware Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 O, MIUI on the Alcatel One Touch Idol 3, 4.7, read the article completely. New firmware – a new function without expenditures for the new smartphone.
Download custom firmware
If there is a desire and opportunity – to leave feedback via the comments system. We on the forum, but the register is not necessary.
We provide manual how to install the firmware – is on the links below. Download the firmware for Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 4.7 is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
To download select the desired firmware and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 8.0 O (OREO)
- Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download the firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop
To install, follow the steps below:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the appropriate firmware version
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
How to flash video Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 4.7
How root Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 4.7
First, a little background information:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained