Custom firmware for Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 4.7 Dual SIM
This page is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on the Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 4.7 Dual SIM.
When it is necessary to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 Lollipop on the Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 4.7 Dual SIM, completely read the article. The new firmware – it’s a bunch of new features for the price of old, here we mean that it is not necessary to buy a new smartphone, you can put the firmware on the new device to the old and not waste money.
Download custom firmware
All the questions you can leave through the comments system. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
firmware installation instructions at the links below. Download the firmware for Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 4.7 Dual SIM available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
To download select the desired firmware and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 8.0 O (OREO)
- Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download the firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop
To install, follow the steps below:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the appropriate firmware version
- Obey all instructions from the archive
Video how to stitch Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 4.7 Dual SIM
How root Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 4.7 Dual SIM
First, a little background information:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained