Custom firmware for the Zii Trinity
Welcome, this article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on the Zii Trinity.
When it is necessary to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – misconduct constant rebooting your smartphone without cause glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 O, MIUI on the Zii Trinity, fully read the article. The new firmware – it’s new features without buying a new mobile phone.
Download custom firmware
If there is a desire and opportunity – to leave feedback via the comments system. We on the forum, but the register is not necessary.
All instructions to install firmware are below. firmware download for Zii Trinity is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
select the desired firmware you want to download and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 8.0 O (OREO)
- Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download the firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop
To install, follow the steps below:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video how to stitch Zii Trinity
How root Zii Trinity
A bit of background information to begin with:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained