There is a lack of functionality on the acquired Android smartphone HTC Desire 300? You want to get root access on this smartphone? Site Guideroot and the article receiving Root Desire 300 will help you!
What is Root?
For those who only became a novice or an expert it is not in the vast world of Android, and is not particularly familiar with the concept of how to – Root Android, and why you need it, you can do after getting Root rights or subsequently get rid of them if they are all this will no longer need can be found in a detailed article – root Android!
First of all!
In this article, there is no “left” links or unnecessary actions! If you really need Root rights, read carefully and follow step by step, it is a guarantee that you will do everything right! This article is to obtain Root rights is divided into two parts: The first part – is Prerequisites and Conditions, The second part – a instructions how to use the received files and programs to obtain root privileges. If in the process of becoming root Android constantly restarts or during eternal boot (which happens very rarely, but still), it is worth reset or wipe data. Now proceed to the preparation Root rights!
Android manufacturers sometimes release a new firmware, which is impossible to get a Root one of the methods, if the article there are alternative ways to try them. It is impossible anyway? Specify the version of Android, and the firmware version in the comments (do not write angry govnokommentarii, that you do not put themselves or others).
Dependency Android (not loaded), read and re-read from the first paragraph, all the links in the article are present!
Still have questions?
Still have questions or fail to get root access on your Android? Leave a comment about what you got or did not work, or you do differently.
Prerequisites and conditions for
Root HTC Desire 300
Before obtaining root must unlock the Bootloader – Unlock Bootloader HTC
1. Desktop or notebook computer
2. A charged battery is at least 50%
3. Downloaded and installed program Adb Run
4. Installed HTC driver
5. The downloaded file Recovery recovery.img
Instructions receipt Root HTC Desire 300
1. Once unlocked HTC bootloader re-enter in Bootloader Menu
2. Move the file recovery.img in the folder C: / adb / progbin
3. Run Adb Run program
4. In the program Adb Run, go to the item Manual -gt; ADB
5. Type the command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
4. Wait for the installation of the update, restart your smartphone, you now have a custom Recovery
Run Adb RUN program and go to the Fastboot -gt menu; Recovery, put the downloaded file recovery.img rip in the window, close it and then sew smartphone
If you have a long burn time of inscription in the command window waiting for device – Means:
- Not installed or incorrectly installed driver – Install or reinstall
- Your Android device is not in Bootloader mode – convert to the appropriate mode
- Incorrect connection to the USB port – use the rear USB 2.0 ports the computer, do not use a USB hub
7. Install the previously downloaded file-update UPDATE-SuperSU.zip from Recovery menu
8 Reload smartphone. Root rights to the smartphone received!
Get S-OFF on the HTC
If you before you became a question of getting Root, the HTC has made a great success in order to prevent this! Judge for yourself first you need unlock the bootloader HTC, install as root on a smartphone and then you will be required to unlock the system partition (/ system) so that you can replace any or all files to delete the application or perform an upgrade. When the section is closed for writing it has S-ON status when unlocked S-OFF.
If you need to get S-OFF on the HTC, go to the article – Get S-OFF on the HTC
Check Root rights