If you are a user of the smartphone HTC Explorer and you want to get Root rights, as well as custom CWM recovery. Then the article Getting Root HTC Explorer CWM Recovery for you!
For those who only became a novice or an expert it is not in the vast world of Android, and is not familiar with the concept of how to – Root Android, and why you need it, you can do after getting Root rights or subsequently get rid of them if they will not need all of this can be found in the article – root Android!
First of all!
This article is not «left» links or unnecessary actions! If you really need Root rights, read carefully and follow step by step, it is a guarantee that you will do everything right! Now proceed to the preparation Root rights!
Before you can Root you need to unlock the Bootloader smartphone – Unlock Bootloader HTC. Step by step
Prerequisites and Conditions for getting Root HTC Explorer
1. Desktop or notebook computer
2. Installed driver
3. A charged battery is at least 50%
4. Download and install ADB RUN
5. Download custom CWM recovery recovery.img
6. Download file-update Superuser.zip for the Root and move to a smartphone
7. The original undamaged USB cable
Instructions receipt Root HTC Explorer
1. After unlocked bootloader, then log in Bootloader Menu.
Run Adb RUN program and go to the Fastboot -gt menu; Recovery, put the downloaded file recovery.img rip in the window, close it and then sew smartphone
If you have a message appears on the command line:
fastboot lt; waiting for devicegt;
a) It is possible you have not installed the driver, or need to reinstall
b) The smartphone not to the bootloader mode and is again perezgaruzit smartphone
2. Again, restart the smartphone to the bootloader mode
3. Select Recovery menu
4. In the recovery menu to flash the update archive Superuser.zip
5. Reload smartphone HTC Explorer
6. Root rights are established
Get S-OFF on the HTC
If you before you became a question of getting Root, the HTC has made a great success in order to prevent this! Judge for yourself first you need unlock the bootloader HTC, install as root on a smartphone and then you will be required to unlock the system partition (/ system) so that you can replace any or all files to delete the application or perform an upgrade. When the section is closed for writing it has S-ON status when unlocked S-OFF.
If you need to get S-OFF on the HTC, go to the article – Get S-OFF on the HTC
Check Root rights