If you are a smartphone user HTC One X + and you want to get Root rights, as well as custom TWRP recovery. Then the article Getting Root HTC One X + TWRP Recovery is for you!
What is Root?
For those who only became a novice or an expert it is not in the vast world of Android, and is not particularly familiar with the concept of how to – Root Android, and why you need it, you can do after getting Root rights or subsequently get rid of them if they are all this will no longer need can be found in a detailed article – root Android!
First of all!
In this article, there is no “left” links or unnecessary actions! If you really need Root rights, read carefully and follow step by step, it is a guarantee that you will do everything right! This article is to obtain Root rights is divided into two parts: The first part – is Prerequisites and Conditions, The second part – a instructions how to use the received files and programs to obtain root privileges. If in the process of becoming root Android constantly restarts or during eternal boot (which happens very rarely, but still), it is worth reset or wipe data. Now proceed to the preparation Root rights!
Android manufacturers sometimes release a new firmware, which is impossible to get a Root one of the methods, if the article there are alternative ways to try them. It is impossible anyway? Specify the version of Android, and the firmware version in the comments (do not write angry govnokommentarii, that you do not put themselves or others).
Dependency Android (not loaded), read and re-read from the first paragraph, all the links in the article are present!
Still have questions?
Still have questions or fail to get root access on your Android? Leave a comment about what you got or did not work, or you do differently.
Before you must obtain Root Unlock Bootloader HTC
Prerequisites and Conditions for getting Root HTC One X +
1. Desktop or notebook computer
2. MicroUSB cable
3. A charged battery is at least 50%
4. Download and install ADB RUN
5. Download custom TWRP recovery openrecovery-twrp-220.127.116.11-enrc2b.img
Instructions receipt Root HTC One X +
1. After unlocked bootloader, then log in Bootloader Menu.
2. Run Adb RUN program and go to the Fastboot -gt menu; Recovery, put the downloaded file openrecovery-twrp-18.104.22.168-enrc2b.img rip in the window, close it and then sew smartphone
If you have a long burn time of inscription in the command window waiting for device – Means:
- Not installed or incorrectly installed driver – Install or reinstall
- Your Android device is not in Bootloader mode – convert to the appropriate mode
- Incorrect connection to the USB port – use the rear USB 2.0 ports the computer, do not use a USB hub
3. The smartphone restarts, you now have a custom Recovery
4. Translate smartphone in Recovery Mode
5. File-update UPDATE-SuperSU.zip peremesit in the phone’s memory
6. Set the file-update UPDATE-SuperSU.zip
8 Reload smartphone. Root rights received!
Get S-OFF on the HTC
If you before you became a question of getting Root, the HTC has made a great success in order to prevent this! Judge for yourself first you need unlock the bootloader HTC, install as root on a smartphone and then you will be required to unlock the system partition (/ system) so that you can replace any or all files to delete the application or perform an upgrade. When the section is closed for writing it has S-ON status when unlocked S-OFF.
If you need to get S-OFF on the HTC, go to the article – Get S-OFF on the HTC
Check Root rights