What is Root?
For those who only became a novice or an expert it is not in the vast world of Android, and is not particularly familiar with the concept of how to – Root Android, and why you need it, you can do after getting Root rights or subsequently get rid of them if they are all this will no longer need can be found in a detailed article – root Android!
First of all!
In this article, there is no “left” links or unnecessary actions! If you really need Root rights, read carefully and follow step by step, it is a guarantee that you will do everything right! This article is to obtain Root rights is divided into two parts: The first part – is Prerequisites and Conditions, The second part – a instructions how to use the received files and programs to obtain root privileges. If in the process of becoming root Android constantly restarts or during eternal boot (which happens very rarely, but still), it is worth reset or wipe data. Now proceed to the preparation Root rights!
Android manufacturers sometimes release a new firmware, which is impossible to get a Root one of the methods, if the article there are alternative ways to try them. It is impossible anyway? Specify the version of Android, and the firmware version in the comments (do not write angry govnokommentarii, that you do not put themselves or others).
Dependency Android (not loaded), read and re-read from the first paragraph, all the links in the article are present!
Still have questions?
Still have questions or fail to get root access on your Android? Leave a comment about what you got or did not work, or you do differently.
Required for Root
1. Desktop or notebook computer (OS Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1)
1. A charged battery is at least 50%
2. Downloaded and installed program Adb Run
3. Install driver, if they have been removed or not installed
4. Enable USB debugging
5. Download CWM Recovery – recovery-clockwork-126.96.36.199-b140205-kiton.img
6. Download the file-update UPDATE-SuperSU.zip Root for the rights and move it to your smartphone
Instructions receipt Root Lenovo k910
1. Connect your smartphone Lenovo K910 PC
2. Run ADB RUN program and select Reboot Device (5) -gt; Reboot Bootloader (2)
3. Return to the main menu Adb Run and navigate to the menu Fastboot -gt; Resovery
4. In the window to move the CWM file recovery – recovery-clockwork-188.8.131.52-b140205-kiton.img, close the window and press the Enter button (after you install Recovery)
5. Return to the main ADB RUN menu and select Reboot Device (5) -gt; Reboot Recovery (3)
6. The Lenovo K910 smartphone will restart in Recovery
7. Install the file-update UPDATE-SuperSU.zip Recovery from the menu
8. Restart your smartphone. Root rights received!