Not enough functionality to MTS acquired Android smartphone 960 or Alcatel OT-903? You want to get root access on this smartphone? Site Guideroot and the article receiving Root MTS 960 or Alcatel OT-903 will help you!
What is Root?
For those who only became a novice or an expert it is not in the vast world of Android, and is not particularly familiar with the concept of how to – Root Android, and why you need it, you can do after getting Root rights or subsequently get rid of them if they are all this will no longer need can be found in a detailed article – root Android!
First of all!
In this article, there is no “left” links or unnecessary actions! If you really need Root rights, read carefully and follow step by step, it is a guarantee that you will do everything right! This article is to obtain Root rights is divided into two parts: The first part – is Prerequisites and Conditions, The second part – a instructions how to use the received files and programs to obtain root privileges. If in the process of becoming root Android constantly restarts or during eternal boot (which happens very rarely, but still), it is worth reset or wipe data. Now proceed to the preparation Root rights!
Android manufacturers sometimes release a new firmware, which is impossible to get a Root one of the methods, if the article there are alternative ways to try them. It is impossible anyway? Specify the version of Android, and the firmware version in the comments (do not write angry govnokommentarii, that you do not put themselves or others).
Dependency Android (not loaded), read and re-read from the first paragraph, all the links in the article are present!
Still have questions?
Still have questions or fail to get root access on your Android? Leave a comment about what you got or did not work, or you do differently.
Required for Root rights
For method 1
Download an archive of applications to become root – root_mtc960_ot903.zip
For the method 2
1. Computer or laptop (OS Windows)
2. Intact MicroUSB cable
2. Download and install driver (Program Kingo Root, theoretically sets the driver itself, but if it does not, then you need to install the driver)
3. Charge MTS smartphone 960 or Alcatel OT-903 should be not less than 30%
4. Enable USB debugging smartphone
5. Download the program to get Root rights – Kingo Root
how MTS to get Root 960 or Alcatel OT-903
1. Annexes to the archive to install on your smartphone root_mtc960_ot903.zip
2. For root run the installed application root_update.apk – Press «Get a Root»
3. Run the application busybox_installer_7.8.3.apk -gt; We provide root access – install BusyBox by clicking «Install»
4. Reboot your smartphone
1. Connect your smartphone to your PC
2. Run the program
3. Press ROOT
4. It is also possible, and using a program and remove root access