Root Lenovo A390. For all owners of models Lenovo A390 who wish to quickly obtain root privileges, this simple step by step instructions!
What is Root?
For those who only became a novice or an expert it is not in the vast world of Android, and is not particularly familiar with the concept of how to – Root Android, and why you need it, you can do after getting Root rights or subsequently get rid of them if they are all this will no longer need can be found in a detailed article – root Android!
First of all!
In this article, there is no “left” links or unnecessary actions! If you really need Root rights, read carefully and follow step by step, it is a guarantee that you will do everything right! This article is to obtain Root rights is divided into two parts: The first part – is Prerequisites and Conditions, The second part – a instructions how to use the received files and programs to obtain root privileges. If in the process of becoming root Android constantly restarts or during eternal boot (which happens very rarely, but still), it is worth reset or wipe data. Now proceed to the preparation Root rights!
Android manufacturers sometimes release a new firmware, which is impossible to get a Root one of the methods, if the article there are alternative ways to try them. It is impossible anyway? Specify the version of Android, and the firmware version in the comments (do not write angry govnokommentarii, that you do not put themselves or others).
Dependency Android (not loaded), read and re-read from the first paragraph, all the links in the article are present!
Still have questions?
Still have questions or fail to get root access on your Android? Leave a comment about what you got or did not work, or you do differently.
It is necessary to get Root rights Lenovo A390
1. Desktop or notebook computer running on Windows
2. Do not corrupt the original USB cable
3. sewn-file update UPDATE-SuperSU.zip required to obtain Root rights
4. Download flasher SP Flash Tool
5. Archive file with the custom Recovery
Instructions receipt Root rights Lenovo A390
1. File UPDATE-SuperSU.zip move to a smartphone Lenovo A390
2. 7zip archive to unpack and move to the root C:
3. Program SP Flash Tool, similarly, unpack and move to disk FROM:
4. Turn off your smartphone Lenovo A390
5. If not been established driver, the download (which fit) and extract them from the archive
How to install the driver
1. The smartphone must be switched off
2. Go to the manager equipment
3. Quickly remove and insert the battery
4. Now quickly connect your smartphone to your PC and install the driver (in all about every 5 seconds)
On an unknown device (yellow icon), click the Update Driver button and specify a folder unwrapped drivers, rather MT65xx Preloader, if they show any warnings or continue the installation. If the driver is not established, again repeat steps 3 and 4. If you set the turn on.
1. The smartphone is switched off and not connected to the PC
2. Run SP Flash Tool
3. Select scatter (which lay in the archive with recovery) regiment Scatter Loading
4. Connect your phone to the PC and click on the button Firmware -gt; Updgrade
5. After the firmware program SP Flash Tool opovesit you that the firmware is over
6. distort akkamulyator
7. Turn on the smartphone
Installing Root rights Lenovo A390
1. Turn off the smartphone and move in Recovery Mode
2. Apply (flash) file-update UPDATE-SuperSU.zip Recovery from under the menu
3. Reload smartphone
4. Root rights obtained Lenovo A390