Steel owner tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, and have a desire to become root, but do not know how to do it? Then, in this article you will find the solution! All you need is 5 minutes of your attention!
What is Root?
For those who only became a novice or an expert it is not in the vast world of Android, and is not particularly familiar with the concept of how to – Root Android, and why you need it, you can do after getting Root rights or subsequently get rid of them if they are all this will no longer need can be found in a detailed article – root Android!
First of all!
In this article, there is no “left” links or unnecessary actions! If you really need Root rights, read carefully and follow step by step, it is a guarantee that you will do everything right! This article is to obtain Root rights is divided into two parts: The first part – is Prerequisites and Conditions, The second part – a instructions how to use the received files and programs to obtain root privileges. If in the process of becoming root Android constantly restarts or during eternal boot (which happens very rarely, but still), it is worth reset or wipe data. Now proceed to the preparation Root rights!
Android manufacturers sometimes release a new firmware, which is impossible to get a Root one of the methods, if the article there are alternative ways to try them. It is impossible anyway? Specify the version of Android, and the firmware version in the comments (do not write angry govnokommentarii, that you do not put themselves or others).
Dependency Android (not loaded), read and re-read from the first paragraph, all the links in the article are present!
Still have questions?
Still have questions or fail to get root access on your Android? Leave a comment about what you got or did not work, or you do differently.
What is needed, tools for Root
1. A computer or laptop is better
2. The charged plate Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
3. Micro USB cable (undamaged)
4. Download the CWM Recovery:
5. Odin program Firmware for Samsung devices
6. Download sewn-file update to become root UPDATE-SuperSU.zip
7. Included USB debugging
8. Installed drivers Samsung
Instructions getting Root
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (P7300 and p7310)
1. File UPDATE-SuperSU.zip move to a memory card
2. Reload tablet Bootloader mode and run Odin
4. Sew Recovery. After Odin flashed Recovery, disconnected from the tablet PC
5. Android Translate in Recovery menu. If the tablet is started simply reboot, all down the drain, and we must once again repeat item 2 – 5
6. Install file UPDATE-SuperSU.zip Recovery from the menu
7. Reload tablet
8. Root rights are obtained