1. Download root Checker on Google Play.
2. Install this app on your phone or tablet.
3. Run the application, it is necessary to click the icon in your device menu
4. When the application starts, click on Agree.
5. Now you can see the main interface of the installed application, you need to click on the Verify Root Access.
6. When prompted to provide their rights super-user, you will need to click on the Allow button.
7. If the application finds root-right on your device, you will see the following screen.