Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi – what does it do?
If in the foreseeable future, you plan for your Xiaomi:
- get Root rights;
- to install third-party custom firmware;
- install custom Recovery.
You definitely have to take measures relating to unlock Bootloader Xiaomi.
Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi – detailed instruction:
- install firmware updates your Xiaomi to the latest version;
- To log in Xiaomi, Mi create your own account;
- download and install the program Mi Unlock on your computer;
- go to page;
- log in to your account Mi, after which you will be redirected to the page where you can send a request for unlocking Bootloader Xiaomi, if it does not, you should go to this page;
- Filling the personal data (phone number, name);
- write text requesting the unlock Bootloader:
I want to unlock the bootloader of my newly bought device in order to install developer version of MIUI.Thanks!
- tick mark lines «I confirm …», press «Apply Now»;
- obtain the code specified above phone number via SMS message and enter it;
- followed wait request processing, the query processing time can range from 2 to 10 days, that the request has been processed and you have the opportunity to continue the procedure, you will be notified by an SMS message;
- followed by the launch Mi Flash Unlock Tool and accept the proposed conditions;
- enter data account Mi;
- turn off your Xiaomi, upload it to the Fastboot / Bootloader mode (to do this, turn the smartphone / tablet with a clamped simultaneously the Volume Down and On / Off..);
- wait until Mi Flash Unlock can determine your Xiaomi and click Unlock.
Then you just need to wait Unlock Bootloader / Loader Xiaomi, and then perform a reboot of the gadget.
The process of unlocking the device is closed!
This manual is suitable for all Xiaomi, including for unlocking the bootloader Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 / bootloader Xiaomi Redmi 2.