Custom firmware for Lark Cirrus 4.5
Dear friends, this article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on Lark Cirrus 4.5.
Why it’s time to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the tablet or smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – misconduct constant rebooting your smartphone without cause glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download Android 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 firmware Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 O, MIUI on Lark Cirrus 4.5, read the article completely. Updated firmware – it’s new features without buying a new mobile phone.
Download custom firmware
All the questions you can leave through the comments system. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
We provide manual how to install the firmware – is on the links below. EEPROM Attached to Lark Cirrus 4.5 available torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
To download select the desired firmware and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 8.0 O (OREO)
- Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download the firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop
To install, follow the steps below:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video how to stitch Lark Cirrus 4.5
How root Lark Cirrus 4.5
First, a little background information:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained