Custom firmware for Lenovo A10000
Welcome, this article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on Lenovo A10000.
When it is necessary to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the mobile device;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the smartphone is not included and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 Lollipop on Lenovo A10000, completely read the article. Brand new firmware – it’s a bunch of new features.
Download custom firmware
All the questions you can leave through the comments system. We on the forum, but the register is not necessary.
All instructions to install firmware are below. firmware download for Lenovo A10000 available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
select the desired firmware you want to download and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 8.0 O (OREO)
- Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download the firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop
To install, do the following:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video as a flash Lenovo A10000
How root Lenovo A10000
Be sure to check on the rue:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained