Custom firmware for the Lenovo ThinkPad NZ722PB
Dear friends, this article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on the Lenovo ThinkPad NZ722PB.
When it is necessary to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download Android 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 firmware Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 O, MIUI on the Lenovo ThinkPad NZ722PB, completely read the article. Updated firmware – it’s new features without buying a new mobile phone.
Download custom firmware
An opinion or a comment you can leave comments through the system, as well as ask questions. We on the forum, but the register is not necessary.
We have instructions to install firmware – is on the links below. firmware download for Lenovo ThinkPad NZ722PB available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
select the desired firmware you want to download and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 8.0 O (OREO)
- Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download the firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop
To install, follow the steps below:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video how to stitch Lenovo ThinkPad NZ722PB
How root Lenovo ThinkPad NZ722PB
Be sure to check on the rue:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained