Custom firmware for the Oppo R7 Lite
This article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on the Oppo R7 Lite.
When it is necessary to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the tablet or smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the smartphone is not included and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 Lollipop on the Oppo R7 Lite, completely read the article. The new firmware – it’s a bunch of new features for the price of old, here we mean that it is not necessary to buy a new smartphone, you can put the firmware on the new device to the old and not waste money.
Download custom firmware
If there is a desire and opportunity – to leave feedback via the comments system. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
We have instructions to install firmware – is on the links below. firmware download for Oppo R7 Lite is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
To download select the desired firmware and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 8.0 O (OREO)
- Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download the firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop
How to install:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the appropriate firmware version
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video how to flash Oppo R7 Lite
How root Oppo R7 Lite
Be sure to check on the rue:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained