Custom firmware for Philips Xenium W6500
This page is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on the Philips Xenium W6500.
When it is necessary to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 Lollipop on the Philips Xenium W6500, completely read the article. Updated firmware – it’s a bunch of new features for the price of old, here we mean that it is not necessary to buy a new smartphone, you can put the firmware on the new device to the old and not waste money.
Download custom firmware
Ask questions if you have them or just leave your feedback. We on the forum, but the register is not necessary.
We provide manual how to install the firmware – is on the links below. firmware download for Philips Xenium W6500 is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
select the desired firmware you want to download and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 8.0 O (OREO)
- Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download the firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop
How to install:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video how to flash Philips Xenium W6500
How root Philips Xenium W6500
First, a little background information:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained