Root Galaxy Tab 3 8.0. For all owners of models Samsung SM-T310, SM-T311 who wish to quickly obtain root privileges, this step by step instructions!
What is Root?
For those who only became a novice or an expert it is not in the vast world of Android, and is not particularly familiar with the concept of how to – Root Android, and why you need it, you can do after getting Root rights or subsequently get rid of them if they are all this will no longer need can be found in a detailed article – root Android!
First of all!
In this article, there is no “left” links or unnecessary actions! If you really need Root rights, read carefully and follow step by step, it is a guarantee that you will do everything right! This article is to obtain Root rights is divided into two parts: The first part – is Prerequisites and Conditions, The second part – a instructions how to use the received files and programs to obtain root privileges. If in the process of becoming root Android constantly restarts or during eternal boot (which happens very rarely, but still), it is worth reset or wipe data. Now proceed to the preparation Root rights!
Android manufacturers sometimes release a new firmware, which is impossible to get a Root one of the methods, if the article there are alternative ways to try them. It is impossible anyway? Specify the version of Android, and the firmware version in the comments (do not write angry govnokommentarii, that you do not put themselves or others).
Dependency Android (not loaded), read and re-read from the first paragraph, all the links in the article are present!
Still have questions?
Still have questions or fail to get root access on your Android? Leave a comment about what you got or did not work, or you do differently.
To get Root Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 you must:
For Mode №1
- Desktop or notebook computer (OS Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1)
- Charge Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 tablet at least 30%
- The original, undamaged cable MicroUSB
- Download and install Samsung driver (If it is not installed)
- Download Odin flasher version 3.07 (sews tablets and smartphones by Samsung)
- Download file for Root rights. After downloading extract the file CF-Auto-Root-xxxxxx.tar.md5 from the ZIP archive:
For Mode №2
- Desktop or notebook computer (OS Windows Xp / Vista / 7/8)
- The original, undamaged MicroUSB cable
- Charge plate for at least 50%
- Download custom Recovery TWRP
- Download the zipped file UPDATE-SuperSU
- Download and install Samsung drivers on your PC if they have not been established
- Download Odin 3.07
Instructions receipt Root Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
1. Restart your tablet at download mode (Bootloader, download)
2. Connect the tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 to a computer
3. Start the program previously downloaded Odin
4. Odin shoot checkmark Re-Partition
6. After the message PASS, You can disable the tablet from the computer
7. tablet will be loaded, Root rights received!
It is recommended that after getting Root rights to update the application SuperSu c Play Store app store
1. Connect the tablet to a PC
2. Reload tablet download mode
3. The program Odin select the file in the PDA TWRP_T31x_r3.tar flash it with this method:
a) Odin uncheck AUTO REBOOT
b) Sew Recovery
c) Turn off the tablet
g) Translate into Recovery mode (can not be joined to the plate, flies rekaveri)
4. If you suddenly turn on the tablet repeat steps a-g
5. Sew the downloaded archive file UPDATE-SuperSU.zip Recovery from under the menu
6. Restart the tablet
7. Root rights received!
Check Availability Root Rights