This detailed instructions for all owners of HTC Wildfire smartphone and Wildfire S who need to gain root access for a couple of minutes!
For those who only became a novice or an expert it is not in the vast world of Android, and is not familiar with the concept of how to – Root Android, and why you need it, you can do after getting Root rights or subsequently get rid of them if they will not need all of this can be found in the article – root Android!
First of all!
This article is not «left» links or unnecessary actions! If you really need Root rights, read carefully and follow step by step, it is a guarantee that you will do everything right! Now proceed to the preparation Root rights!
What do I need to get Root c using Kingo Root?
For the method №1
unlock Bootloader HTC (In case of no luck getting Root)
- Desktop or notebook computer (preferably a laptop)
- Download and install the program on your PC Kingo Root (It is recommended to disable antivirusnik)
- charged your smartphone HTC Wildfire and Wildfire S by at least 50%
- Included USB debugging smartphone
- The original undamaged Micro-USB cable
- Usually Kingo Root establish itself USB driver itself, if not then USB driver
- A computer (OS Windows XP / Vista / 7);
- The original, undamaged cable MicroUSB;
- Download and install proprietary software site Guideroot – ADB RUN;
- Download and install HTC driver;
- Enable USB debugging on Android;
- Download custom Recovery for your HTC models Wildfire S
- Download the file-update UPDATE-SuperSU.zip to get Root rights.
How To Get Root c Kingo Root via your smartphone
HTC Wildfire and Wildfire S
1. Connect your smartphone HTC Wildfire and Wildfire S to your computer
2. Run the program Kingo Root
3. Press the button in the program interface ROOT
4. Do not pull out the USB cable until the software notifies that the rights derived Root
5. After a couple of minutes Root rights to the HTC Wildfire smartphone or Wildfire S obtained
5. It is also possible and using the program and remove root access
1. File-update UPDATER-SuperSU.zip (Without unpacking, in its original form) to move to the root of the memory card or the phone memory;
2. Translate smartphone HTC Wildfire S in Fastboot mode:
Option 1 (to enter the bootloader)
Turn off the smartphone and hold the Volume Down and On / Off
option 2 (Enter the bootloader)
Connect HTC Wildfire S to your computer, run the ADB RUN and go and select Reboot Device -gt menu; Reboot Bootloader
Next, you need to flash the custom CWM Recovery
Option 1 (like flash CWM Recovery)
Run Adb RUN program and go to the menu Fastboot -gt; Recovery, Put the downloaded file xxxxxxx.img (Xxxxxx instead of the file name) to come off the window, close it, then the smartphone will sew and press Enter
option 2 (Like flash CWM Recovery)
- xxxxxxx File.img (Instead of the file name xxxxxx) to move in C: / adb / progbin
- translate smartphone in bootloader mode
- The program Adb Run go to the menu Manual -gt; ADB
- write command fastboot flash recovery xxxxxxx.img (instead of the file name xxxxxx)
If you have a message appears on the command line:
fastboot lt; waiting for devicegt;
a) It is possible you have not installed the driver, or need to reinstall
b) The smartphone not to the bootloader mode and is again perezgaruzit smartphone
3. The smartphone restarts, you now have a custom Recovery;
4. Translate smartphone in Recovery mode (translate bootloader -gt; bootloader -gt; recovery)
5. Set the file-update UPDATE-SuperSU.zip Recovery from the menu;
6. Restart your smartphone. Root rights received!
Get S-OFF on the HTC
If you before you became a question of getting Root, the HTC has made a great success in order to prevent this! Judge for yourself first you need unlock the bootloader HTC, install as root on a smartphone and then you will be required to unlock the system partition (/ system) so that you can replace any or all files to delete the application or perform an upgrade. When the section is closed for writing it has S-ON status when unlocked S-OFF.
If you need to get S-OFF on the HTC, go to the article – Get S-OFF on the HTC
Check Root rights