For all owners of the tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Model p5200 and p5210, who want to get Root rights, but do not know how to do this, learn from this article and how to get them without a head.
What is Root?
For those who only became a novice or an expert it is not in the vast world of Android, and is not particularly familiar with the concept of how to – Root Android, and why you need it, you can do after getting Root rights or subsequently get rid of them if they are all this will no longer need can be found in a detailed article – root Android!
First of all!
In this article, there is no “left” links or unnecessary actions! If you really need Root rights, read carefully and follow step by step, it is a guarantee that you will do everything right! This article is to obtain Root rights is divided into two parts: The first part – is Prerequisites and Conditions, The second part – a instructions how to use the received files and programs to obtain root privileges. If in the process of becoming root Android constantly restarts or during eternal boot (which happens very rarely, but still), it is worth reset or wipe data. Now proceed to the preparation Root rights!
Android manufacturers sometimes release a new firmware, which is impossible to get a Root one of the methods, if the article there are alternative ways to try them. It is impossible anyway? Specify the version of Android, and the firmware version in the comments (do not write angry govnokommentarii, that you do not put themselves or others).
Dependency Android (not loaded), read and re-read from the first paragraph, all the links in the article are present!
Still have questions?
Still have questions or fail to get root access on your Android? Leave a comment about what you got or did not work, or you do differently.
To get Root the right to p5200 and p5210 you must:
1. Desktop or notebook computer
3. Install the driver if they have not yet been established
4. The original undamaged cable MicroUsb
Instructions on obtaining rights Root
Samsung P5200 and p5210
1. Unzip the file and put the contents on the disc C:
2. Archive root.zip move on the tablet
3. Transfer the tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 mode Bootloader
4. Start the Odin program
5. Remove the check mark in ODIN – AUTO REBOOT
6. Paste the file in the field recovery.tar.md5 PDA
7. Sew Recovery. NOW CAREFULLY! After Odin flashed Recovery, turn off the PC and tablet
8. Translate Android in the Recovery menu. If the tablet is started simply reboot, all down the drain, and we must once again repeat the point 3 -7
6. Set the file root_p5200_p5210.zip from Recovery Menu
7. Load the plate in the normal mode
8. View app store and install SuperSU
9. View SuperSu menu
10. Select the Settings menu
12. Root received the right!
Check Root rights