To get started you will need to gain root:
1. Charge Smartphone At least half, in order to avoid disconnection during the process.
2. Allow your smartphone install applications from unknown sources.
3. Download and install the latest version Framaroot. If you see a warning:
permit and proceed with the installation.
Root Gigabyte Gsmart Alto A2
1. Start Framaroot:
2. From the list provided select SuperSu administrator.
3. Select one of the characters: Boromir, Sam, Frodo, Gandalf, Legolas, Aragorn. Each represents one of the ways to root Gigabyte Gsmart Alto A2, if we can not get the root with one character, and then restart the smartphone again, or try the other.
4. Wait for the process and notification of successful reception at the root Gigabyte Gsmart Alto A2.
5. Restart your smartphone.
6. When the list of applications appears SuperSu – root rights Gigabyte Gsmart successfully obtained.
Check they can be using Root Checker.