For all owners of the smartphone Samsung S2 I9100 who want to get Root rights, but do not know how to do this, learn from this article how and without the head to get them through the 3rd Root processes for the S2.
What is Root?
For those who only became a novice or an expert it is not in the vast world of Android, and is not particularly familiar with the concept of how to – Root Android, and why you need it, you can do after getting Root rights or subsequently get rid of them if they are all this will no longer need can be found in a detailed article – root Android!
First of all!
In this article, there is no “left” links or unnecessary actions! If you really need Root rights, read carefully and follow step by step, it is a guarantee that you will do everything right! This article is to obtain Root rights is divided into two parts: The first part – is Prerequisites and Conditions, The second part – a instructions how to use the received files and programs to obtain root privileges. If in the process of becoming root Android constantly restarts or during eternal boot (which happens very rarely, but still), it is worth reset or wipe data. Now proceed to the preparation Root rights!
Android manufacturers sometimes release a new firmware, which is impossible to get a Root one of the methods, if the article there are alternative ways to try them. It is impossible anyway? Specify the version of Android, and the firmware version in the comments (do not write angry govnokommentarii, that you do not put themselves or others).
Dependency Android (not loaded), read and re-read from the first paragraph, all the links in the article are present!
Still have questions?
Still have questions or fail to get root access on your Android? Leave a comment about what you got or did not work, or you do differently.
To get Root S2 must be right:
Charged smartphone I9100 at least 50%
For the method №1 firmware 2.3.x – 4.1.x
Download and install the application Framaroot
For the process №2 firmware 2.3.x – 4.1.x
2. Download the file-update UPDATE-SuperSU.zip Root for rights
3. Download recovery menu
For the process №3 firmware 4.0.x
3. Download the app ExynosAbuse-v1.40.apk
Instructions for obtaining the rights to Root Samsung S2 I9100
Method №1 Root S2 OS firmware versions from 2.3.x to 4.1.x
1. Run the program Framaroot
2. Select SuperSu choice of prepositional
3. Select and click on any prepositional character – Sam, Frodo, Legolas, Aragorn, Gandalf
4. Wait until the notification of the successful receipt of Root rights
5. Reload smartphone
№2 Root S2 method for OS firmware versions from 2.3.x to 4.1.x
1. The downloaded earlier file-update UPDATE-SuperSU.zip and move it to the root of the external memory card, smartphone
2. Turn off your smartphone, disconnect from the USB cable or charging
3. Upload it into Recovery Mode
4. Set the custom Recovery recovery-clockwork-188.8.131.52-galaxys2.zip
5. Select the new custom menu File Recovery UPDATE-SuperSU.zip and apply it (set)
6. Reload smartphone
7. After downloading, find the application menu SuperSu, if it is the Root rights are obtained and you have done everything correctly
№3 Root S2 method for firmware only OS versions 4.0.x
1. Install the app on your smartphone ExynosAbuse-v1.40.apk
2. Run the application and press the Root Device button
3. Restart your smartphone
4. Root rights are obtained
Successful you obtain Root S2 rights!
For those who do not need Root rights or for some reason he wants to give – Remove Root c Android
Check Root rights