Custom firmware for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 3G
This article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 3G.
When it is necessary to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the mobile device;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – misconduct constant rebooting your smartphone without cause glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download Android 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 firmware Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 O, MIUI on Samsung Galaxy Ace 4, 3G, completely read the article. Updated firmware – it’s a bunch of new features for the price of old, here we mean that it is not necessary to buy a new smartphone, you can put the firmware on the new device to the old and not waste money.
Download custom firmware
If you do not mind – leave feedback via the comments system, as well as questions. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
All instructions to install firmware are below. firmware download for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 3G is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
select the desired firmware to download and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 8.0 O (OREO)
- Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download the firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop
To install, do the following:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the appropriate firmware version
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video how to flash Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 3G
How root Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 3G
First, a little background information:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained