Custom firmware for the Samsung GALAXY Note3 4G N9008S
This article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on the Samsung GALAXY Note3 4G N9008S.
When it is necessary to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 Lollipop on Samsung GALAXY Note3 4G N9008S, completely read the article. Updated firmware – a new function without expenditures for the new smartphone.
Download custom firmware
If you do not mind – leave feedback via the comments system, as well as questions. We on the forum, but the register is not necessary.
We provide manual how to install the firmware – is on the links below. firmware download for Samsung GALAXY Note3 4G N9008S available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
select the desired firmware you want to download and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 8.0 O (OREO)
- Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download the firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop
To install, do the following:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Obey all instructions from the archive
Video how to flash Samsung GALAXY Note3 4G N9008S
How root Samsung GALAXY Note3 4G N9008S
First, a little background information:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained