Custom firmware for Samsung Galaxy Young
Dear friends, this article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on Samsung Galaxy Young.
Why it’s time to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy Young, fully read the article. The new firmware – it’s a bunch of new features for the price of old, here we mean that it is not necessary to buy a new smartphone, you can put the firmware on the new device to the old and not waste money.
Download custom firmware
All the questions you can leave through the comments system. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
All instructions to install firmware are below. Download the firmware for Samsung Galaxy Young is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
select the desired firmware to download and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 8.0 O (OREO)
- Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download the firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop
To install, do the following:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Obey all instructions from the archive
Videos How to flash Samsung Galaxy Young
How root Samsung Galaxy Young
Be sure to check the information:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained