Custom firmware for the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini Pro
Dear friends, this article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini Pro.
When it is necessary to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – misconduct constant rebooting your smartphone without cause glitches;
- The fourth reason – the smartphone is not included and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 O, MIUI on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini Pro, fully read the article. The new firmware – it’s a bunch of new features.
Download custom firmware
An opinion or a comment you can leave comments through the system, as well as ask questions. We on the forum, but the register is not necessary.
firmware installation instructions at the links below. firmware download for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini Pro is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
To download select the desired firmware and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 8.0 O (OREO)
- Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download the firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop
To install, do the following:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video as a flash Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini Pro
How root Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini Pro
A bit of background information to begin with:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained