Custom firmware for Thomson Serea 350
This page is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on Thomson Serea 350.
Why it’s time to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the tablet or smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 Lollipop on Thomson Serea 350 fully read the article. The new firmware – it’s a bunch of new features for the price of old, here we mean that it is not necessary to buy a new smartphone, you can put the firmware on the new device to the old and not waste money.
Download custom firmware
Ask questions if you have them or just leave your feedback. We on the forum, but the register is not necessary.
All instructions to install firmware are below. Download the firmware for Thomson Serea 350 is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
select the desired firmware you want to download and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 8.0 O (OREO)
- Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download the firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop
How to install:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the appropriate firmware version
- Obey all instructions from the archive
Video how to stitch Thomson Serea 350
Getting root access to 350 Thomson Serea
Be sure to check the information:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained