In this lesson, apk editing, you will learn how to izmenyatRegulyator Android volume for finer volume adjustment.
Android default has 15 sound control steps (when you press the volume key or the volume decrease) in this lesson to increase it to 30 steps, which will give a more subtle sound adjustments.
If you have just discovered this lesson and are not familiar with the previous I advise you to read the online encyclopedia on apk editing
1. program Android MultiTool
2. Notepad ++
3. 7-zip archiver
4. Deodeksirovanny file framework.jar
Android Volume Control – User
1. Program Android MultiTool placed in the root of drive C
2. File framework.jar move to folder Android MultiTool
3. Run the program Android MultiTool and select a file framework.jar, select the type of file and the jar and press backsmali decompile
4. Once passed decompilation, you will see a folder framework
5. Follow the path framework -gt; android-gt; media
6. Locate the file AudioService.smali
3. Open the file in Notepad ++
4. Select a search and type the word max_
5. After the search, select, find the line that contains the word fill-array-data
6. Copy and search the document array_XXX (where XXX is your value in this example is lf2)
7 results found
8. Open the calculator windows and enter the number 30 and put it in HEX
9. Record the 4 line and follow preservation
10. Assemble the framework in Android MultiTool
11. Open the folder framework After compiling and locate the file classes.dex
12. Open the file framework.jar and drag the file classes.dex agreeing on a replacement.
13. Throw in Android file, and then restart it! All is ready!