Custom firmware for ZTE Nubia Z5S mini
This article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on the ZTE Nubia Z5S mini.
When it is necessary to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- The reason for the third – misconduct constant without rebooting the device causes glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download Android 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 firmware Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 O, MIUI on the ZTE Nubia Z5S mini, completely read the article. The new firmware – it’s a bunch of new features for the price of old, here we mean that it is not necessary to buy a new smartphone, you can put the firmware on the new device to the old and not waste money.
Download custom firmware
If there is a desire and opportunity – to leave feedback via the comments system. We on the forum, but the register is not necessary.
We provide manual how to install the firmware – is on the links below. Download the firmware for ZTE Nubia Z5S mini is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
To download select the desired firmware and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 8.0 O (OREO)
- Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download the firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop
To install, do the following:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Obey all instructions from the archive
Video as a flash ZTE Nubia Z5S mini
How root ZTE Nubia Z5S mini
Be sure to check on the rue:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained