Custom firmware for BenQ F3
This article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on the BenQ F3.
Why it’s time to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the tablet or smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – misconduct constant rebooting your smartphone without cause glitches;
- The fourth reason – the smartphone is not included and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 Lollipop on the BenQ F3, completely read the article. The new firmware – it’s new features without buying a new mobile phone.
Download custom firmware
All the questions you can leave through the comments system. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
We provide manual how to install the firmware – is on the links below. Download the firmware for BenQ F3 is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
select the desired firmware you want to download and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 10 Q stable release. URL: upfileget.info/android10
- Download the firmware Android 9 Pie. URL: upfileget.info/android9pie
- Download Android 8.1 OREO URL: upfileget.info/android8oreo
- Download Android 7.1 Nougat URL: upfileget.info/android7nougat
- Download Android 6.1 Marshmallow URL: upfileget.info/android6
To install, do the following:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the appropriate firmware version
- Obey all instructions from the archive
Video as a flash BenQ F3
How root BenQ F3
Be sure to check the information:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
Update information! May download Rootkhp Pro 3.1 click
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained