Custom firmware for Bluboo X4
This article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on Bluboo X4.
When it is necessary to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the mobile device;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download Android 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 firmware Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 O, MIUI on Bluboo X4, completely read the article. New firmware – a new function without expenditures for the new smartphone.
Download custom firmware
If there is a desire and opportunity – to leave feedback via the comments system. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
All instructions to install firmware are below. Download the firmware for Bluboo X4 is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
select the desired firmware to download and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 10 Q stable release. URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Download the firmware Android 9 Pie. URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- Download Android 8.1 OREO URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- Download Android 7.1 Nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- Download Android 11 URL: yourtopfile.info/android11
To install, do the following:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video how to stitch Bluboo X4
How root Bluboo X4
Be sure to check on the rue:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
Update information! May download Rootkhp Pro 3.1 click
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained