How root rights on Onkyo Granbeat in 1-2 clicks? You will learn about this in this post. At the moment, only the lazy can not get root on Android, now there are several programs that will make root access on your smartphone or tablet in a few minutes.
Now it’s time to move on to practice. Both instructions are completely free, all software is also free.
How to rootkyo Granbeat
Using Rootkhp Pro 2.7 – program to get root access in 1 click. Almost automatically! Perhaps there is already a newer version, look at their official website.
- Turn on USB debugging on Android
- We connect the mobile device to the PC
- Download Rootkhp pro
- Run the program under Windows
- Click Root and wait for the first notification that the process has begun, click OK and wait for the final notification (everything will be fine with you).
If you received the last notice where it is written "Congratulations! …", I want to please you, now you have root rights on your Android, but for the sake of general development we recommend to read another way.
Those who could not use the first option, we offer a backup option.
In this way we will use the program Zykuroot 2.2, This utility is also one click tool. Which is very convenient and allows you to get root for 1 click.
- Download Zykuroot from official website
- USB debugging on Android must be enabled!
- We connect Onkyo Granbeat to the Windows PC
- Start Zykuroot
- Press the root button, we get the message "Please wait 5 to 10 minutes". Time, of course, is approximate. At the end you should see the inscription "Roted".
As you can see, everything is easy, the process of preparing and pressing the right button took only a few minutes of time. Now your smartphone is ready to install applications that require root rights!