Unfortunately, many people want to sell their smartphone and buy a new one in a year, there seem to be more functions there, Android is newer and performance is 5% more, but does it make sense to waste money if you can reflash an existing smartphone, giving it new opportunities? This article will show how to update firmware on Archos Diamond 2 Note.
Yes, why update the firmware on Android? You thought, after all, I’m so good
The most basic reasons for flashing devices:
- The mobile device does not turn on;
- The phone often reboots for no apparent reason;
- It is necessary to restore to its previous state. For example, after unsuccessful firmware;
- You are an enthusiast and want to install the latest firmware.
How to flash Archos Diamond 2 Note
We will perform the firmware using ZYKUFlasher – This is a free universal program for flashing devices based on the Android operating system. It supports many companies and models of smartphones and tablets. Processors Qualcomm, MTK (Mediatek), Exynos and others. There is protection against the state of “brick”. If you try to use the wrong firmware after a while, an error will just crash. In general, the program is suitable for novice users and service center engineers.
Instructions for ZYKUFlasher from official site will give you the opportunity to update the firmware on Android or restore the smartphone from a brick state if it freezes when loading or does not turn on.
Download firmware for Archos Diamond 2 Note
On our site you can find and download official firmware versions for free:
- Cyanogenmod – The author recommends as one of the best solutions.
- MIUI from version 8
- Deodex (modified by users)
- AOSP Extended 6.7 and later / earlier versions
- Hydrogen OS
- LineageOS from version 15.1 and higher
- Resurrection remix – offers excellent customization of the appearance of the operating system no worse than Cyanogen
- Flyme OS from version 6 and above
- Odex (factory)
And also update your gadget to:
All archives are equipped with a file downloadlist, which contains links to all the firmware available for your device (depending on the model and brand of the device), their descriptions and the firmware checker. In certain cases, some firmware versions may be different (since the latest version may sometimes not be compatible with your device specifically)
You can download downloadlist.txt separately along with the firmware checker.
Root rights to the Archos Diamond 2 Note
Soon I will post a separate article for those who need to get root rights, but for now I recommend considering two options for universal and free programs. I used the second of them, following the instructions from the developers site and was able to get root.