It is irrational, but the fact is that a year after buying a mobile device, the user wants to change it to a more modern one, where Android is newer and has more functionality. However, the user forgets about the ability to reflash an Android smartphone on their own. This article will show how to update firmware on a Gigabyte GSmart Tuku T2.
Yes, why update the firmware on Android? You thought, after all, I’m so good
There are several reasons:
- The mobile device does not turn on;
- The phone often reboots for no apparent reason;
- It is necessary to return to the state as it was and to work. For example, after unsuccessful firmware;
- You are an enthusiast and want to install the latest firmware.
How to flash Gigabyte GSmart Tuku T2
We will perform the firmware using ZYKUFlasher – This is a free universal program for flashing devices based on the Android operating system. It supports many companies and models of smartphones and tablets. Processors Qualcomm, MTK (Mediatek), Exynos and others. There is protection against “bricking”, I already checked for myself when using the left firmware errors start to pour in. In general, the program is suitable for both novice users and service center engineers.
Instructions for ZYKUFlasher from official site will give you the opportunity to update the firmware on Android or restore your smartphone from a brick state if it freezes when loading or does not turn on.
Download firmware for Gigabyte GSmart Tuku T2
On our site you can find and download official firmware versions for free:
- Cyanogenmod – The author recommends as one of the best solutions.
- MIUI from version 8
- Deodex (modified by users)
- AOSP Extended 6.7 and later / earlier versions
- Hydrogen OS
- LineageOS from version 15.1 and higher
- Resurrection remix – offers excellent customization of the appearance of the operating system no worse than Cyanogen
- Flyme OS from version 6 and above
- Odex (factory)
And also update your gadget to:
All archives have a file downloadlist.txt, in which you can see links to everything listed on the firmware page for your device model. Attention, some firmware versions may be different (since the latest version may not always be compatible with your device)
Can only be downloaded downloadlist and checker, look in it for links to the firmware you need and download them.
Root rights to the Gigabyte GSmart Tuku T2
Perhaps soon I will write detailed instructions for those who need to get root rights, but for now I recommend considering two options for universal and free programs. I used the first of them, following the manual from the official website of the program and I was able to get root myself.