Unfortunately, many people want to sell their smartphone and buy a new one in a year, there seem to be more functions there, Android is newer and performance is 5% more, but does it make sense to waste money if you can reflash an existing smartphone, giving it new opportunities? Our article will show how to reflash Kogan Agora 8.
Why do I need to update the firmware on Kogan Agora 8?
Top reasons for flashing tablets and smartphones:
- The mobile device does not turn on;
- The phone often reboots for no apparent reason;
- It is necessary to restore to its previous state. For example, after unsuccessful firmware;
- You are an enthusiast and want to install the latest firmware.
How to flash Kogan Agora 8
We will perform the firmware using ZYKUFlasher – This is a free universal program for flashing devices based on the Android operating system. It supports many companies and models of smartphones and tablets. Processors Qualcomm, MTK (Mediatek), Exynos and others. There is protection against the state of “brick”. If you try to use unsupported firmware, you will receive an error. In general, the utility is useful for both beginners and pros.
Instructions for ZYKUFlasher from official site will allow you to update the firmware on a mobile device, as well as restore the device from a brick state if it did not turn on or hung on the logo loading (bootloop happened).
Download firmware for Kogan Agora 8
On our site you can find and download official firmware versions for free:
- Cyanogenmod – The author recommends as one of the best solutions.
- MIUI from version 8
- Deodex (modified by users)
- AOSP Extended 6.7 and later / earlier versions
- Hydrogen OS
- LineageOS from version 15.1 and higher
- Resurrection remix – offers excellent customization of the appearance of the operating system no worse than Cyanogen
- Flyme OS from version 6 and above
- Odex (factory)
And also update your gadget to:
- Download the firmware Android 14
- Download the firmware Android 13
- Download the firmware Android 12
- Download the firmware Android 11
- Android 10 Q
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 8.0 Oreo
- 7.0 Nougat
- 6.0 Marshmallow
All archives are equipped with a file downloadlist, which contains links to all the firmware available for your device (depending on the model and brand of the device), their descriptions and the firmware checker. In certain cases, some firmware versions may be different (since the latest version may sometimes not be compatible with your device specifically)
You can download downloadlist.txt separately along with the firmware checker.
How to root Kogan Agora 8
Soon I will post a separate article for those who need to get root rights, but for now I recommend considering two options for universal and free programs. I used the first of them, following the instructions from the developers site and was able to get root.