It’s impractical, but it remains a fact that after a year many users want to change their smartphone to a newer one, where Android is the newest and has more functions, but does this make sense? After all, you can do without financial losses by making a flashing Android. Our article will show How to reflash Motorola Moto M.
Why do I need firmware on Android? You say
The most basic reasons for flashing devices:
- The mobile device does not turn on;
- The phone often reboots for no apparent reason;
- It is necessary to return to the state as it was and to work. For example, after unsuccessful firmware;
- You are an enthusiast and want to install the latest firmware.
How to flash Motorola Moto M
We will perform the firmware using ZYKUFlasher – This is a free universal program for flashing devices based on the Android operating system. It supports many companies and models of smartphones and tablets. Processors Qualcomm, MTK (Mediatek), Exynos and others. There is protection against the state of “brick”. If you try to use the wrong firmware after a while, an error will just crash. In general, the program is suitable for novice users and service center engineers.
Instructions for ZYKUFlasher from official site will give you the opportunity to update the firmware on Android or restore your smartphone from a brick state if it freezes when loading or does not turn on.
Download firmware for Motorola Moto M
On our site you can find and download official firmware versions for free:
- Cyanogenmod – The author recommends as one of the best solutions.
- MIUI from version 8
- Deodex (modified by users)
- AOSP Extended 6.7 and later / earlier versions
- Hydrogen OS
- LineageOS from version 15.1 and higher
- Resurrection remix – offers excellent customization of the appearance of the operating system no worse than Cyanogen
- Flyme OS from version 6 and above
- Odex (factory)
And also update your gadget to:
- Download the firmware Android 14
- Download the firmware Android 13
- Download the firmware Android 12
- Download the firmware Android 11
- Android 10 Q
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 8.0 Oreo
- 7.0 Nougat
- 6.0 Marshmallow
All archives are equipped with a file downloadlist, which contains links to all the firmware available for your device (depending on the model and brand of the device), their descriptions and the firmware checker. In certain cases, some firmware versions may be different (since the latest version may sometimes not be compatible with your device specifically)
Can only be downloaded downloadlist and checker, look in it for links to the firmware you need and download them.
If you need something else that is not presented here, write to us your smartphone model and what firmware is needed on the page order firmware. We will try to post it as much as possible on the site and send it to you in a link to the mail or publish it in our Telegram channel.
Root rights to Motorola Moto M
Soon I will post a separate article for those who need to get root rights, but for now I recommend considering two options for universal and free programs. I used the second of them, following the instructions from the developers site and I was able to get root myself.
- Rootkhp pro, the last version 3.1 (at the time of writing);
- ZYKURoot – similar to the first program in functionality, the last version 2.5 (at the time of writing);