It’s impractical, but it remains a fact that after a year many users want to change their smartphone to a newer one, where Android is the newest and has more functions, but does this make sense? After all, you can do without financial losses by making a flashing Android. In this article we will tell How to reflash Take Janus.
Yes, why update the firmware on Android? You thought, after all, I’m so good
The most basic reasons for flashing devices:
- The mobile device does not turn on;
- The phone often reboots for no apparent reason;
- It is necessary to return to the state as it was and to work. For example, after unsuccessful firmware;
- You are an enthusiast and want to install the latest firmware.
Firmware Take Janus
We will perform the firmware using ZYKUFlasher – This is a free universal program for flashing devices based on the Android operating system. It supports many companies and models of smartphones and tablets. Processors Qualcomm, MTK (Mediatek), Exynos and others. There is protection against “bricking”, I already checked for myself when using the left firmware errors begin to pour in. In general, the utility is useful for both beginners and pros.
Instructions for ZYKUFlasher from official site will give you the opportunity to update the firmware on Android or restore the smartphone from a brick state if it freezes when loading or does not turn on.
Download firmware for Take Janus
On our site you can find and download official firmware versions for free:
- Cyanogenmod – The author recommends as one of the best solutions.
- MIUI from version 8
- Deodex (modified by users)
- AOSP Extended 6.7 and later / earlier versions
- Hydrogen OS
- LineageOS from version 15.1 and higher
- Resurrection remix – offers excellent customization of the appearance of the operating system no worse than Cyanogen
- Flyme OS from version 6 and above
- Odex (factory)
And also update your gadget to:
- Download the firmware Android 14
- Download the firmware Android 13
- Download the firmware Android 12
- Download the firmware Android 11
- Android 10 Q
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 8.0 Oreo
- 7.0 Nougat
- 6.0 Marshmallow
All archives have a file downloadlist.txt, in which you can see links to everything listed on the firmware page for your device model. Attention, some firmware versions may be different (since the latest version may not always be compatible with your device)
You can download downloadlist.txt separately along with the firmware checker.
If you suddenly need firmware for a model that we don’t have, write to us through the page order firmware and we will post it in our Telegram channel and send a link to your mail (if you specify it).
HOW to root Take Janus
If there is time, I will write a separate manual for those who need to get root rights, but for now I recommend considering two options for universal and free programs. I used the second of them, following the manual from the official website of the program and I managed to get root.
- Rootkhp pro, the last version 3.1 (at the time of writing);
- ZYKURoot – similar to the first program in functionality, the last version 2.5 (at the time of writing);