Custom firmware for Doogee S6000
Welcome, this article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on Doogee S6000.
Why it’s time to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the tablet or smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – misconduct constant rebooting your smartphone without cause glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download Android 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 firmware Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 O, MIUI on Doogee S6000, read the entire article. The new firmware – it’s a bunch of new features for the price of old, here we mean that it is not necessary to buy a new smartphone, you can put the firmware on the new device to the old and not waste money.
Download custom firmware
All the questions you can leave through the comments system. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
firmware installation instructions at the links below. firmware download for Doogee S6000 is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
To download select the desired firmware and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 10 Q stable release. URL: upfileget.info/android10
- Download the firmware Android 9 Pie. URL: upfileget.info/android9pie
- Download Android 8.1 OREO URL: upfileget.info/android8oreo
- Download Android 7.1 Nougat URL: upfileget.info/android7nougat
- Download Android 6.1 Marshmallow URL: upfileget.info/android6
How to install:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Obey all instructions from the archive
Video how to stitch Doogee S6000
How root Doogee S6000
Be sure to check the information:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
Update information! May download Rootkhp Pro 3.1 click
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained