Custom firmware for Doogee Turbo DG2014
This article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on Doogee Turbo DG2014.
Why it’s time to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 Lollipop on Doogee Turbo DG2014, completely read the article. Brand new firmware – it’s a bunch of new features and capabilities.
Download custom firmware
If you do not mind – leave feedback via the comments system, as well as questions. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
firmware installation instructions at the links below. firmware download for Doogee Turbo DG2014 is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
To download select the desired firmware and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 10 Q stable release. URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Download the firmware Android 9 Pie. URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- Download Android 8.1 OREO URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
- Download Android 7.1 Nougat URL: uptruefile.info/android7nougat
- Download Android 6.1 Marshmallow URL: uptruefile.info/android6
To install, do the following:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video as a flash Doogee Turbo DG2014
How root Doogee Turbo DG2014
First, a little background information:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
Update information! May download Rootkhp Pro 3.1 click
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained