From our Android expert Penelope Mcpherson, you’ll learn why the computer does not see the phone via usb and how to solve this problem without having to go to service centers. Having dealt with this, you can get root or do a flashing.
How to Fix the “USB Device Not Recognized” Problem?
There may be several options, a PC can:
- See the device and charge it, but not see the contents, that is, the phone files, then you need to read below.
- Do not see the device completely and do not charge it, in which case the USB cable may be damaged.
If you have non-original cable of poor quality, then the smartphone may charge, but the computer may have problems accessing files and other operations. It’s hard to say without seeing this very cord, we recommend not to save on the data cable or use the original one | If you use a non-original cable of mediocre quality, then the phone, when connected to a PC, may have problems with some operations (firmware / access to files, etc.). We recommend using good quality wires, preferably original ones}.
The most common reasons
May be absent driver for fomi f2 or something happened to them, you can download them here: https://yourtopfile.info/droidfix
Operating system problems. You can try to install a patch https://yourtopfile.info/yourfirmwares?q=patch, or you can just try it on another PC.
The cable may be damaged.
What to do?
- Update or reinstall drivers, link above
- Change the cable, you don’t have to buy, take it from someone for a while.
- Try using another PC, if the problem persists, then this is not the case
The computer does not see the contents of the phone
To solve this problem, you need to select in the settings for connecting fomi f2 to the computer and it will be able to see the files on your smartphone.
If all else fails, you can upload files to a PC via mail / instant messengers / memory card / USB flash memory (connected to the phone via an adapter).