This detailed instructions for all owners of HTC Desire 500 smartphone who need to gain root access for a couple of minutes!
For those who only became a novice or an expert it is not in the vast world of Android, and is not familiar with the concept of how to – Root Android, and why you need it, you can do after getting Root rights or subsequently get rid of them if they will not need all of this can be found in the article – root Android!
First of all!
This article is not «left» links or unnecessary actions! If you really need Root rights, read carefully and follow step by step, it is a guarantee that you will do everything right! Now proceed to the preparation Root rights!
What do I need to get Root
at first unlock Bootloader HTC
1. Desktop or notebook computer (preferably use a laptop)
2. Download Android driver and install (if previously have not been established)
3. Download the custom recovery:
For HTC Desire 500 (Odnosimochnuyu on model) – Download
For HTC Desire 500 Dual Sim (Dvuhsimochny on model)
4. Download and install proprietary software site ADB RUN
5. Download the file to flash-update UPDATE-SuperSU.zip and move to a smartphone
6. charged your smartphone HTC Desire 500 by at least 50%
7. Included USB debugging smartphone
8. The original, undamaged Micro-USB cable
Instructions receipt Root HTC Desire 500
1. After unlocked bootloader, then log in Bootloader Menu.
Run program Adb RUN and go to Fastboot -gt; Recovery, Put the downloaded file recovery.img rip in the window, close it and then sew smartphone
If you have a message appears on the command line:
fastboot lt; waiting for devicegt;
a) It is possible you have not installed the driver, or need to reinstall
b) The smartphone not to the bootloader mode and is again perezgaruzit smartphone
2. Again, restart the smartphone to the bootloader mode
3. Choose Recovery
4. In the recovery menu to flash the update archive UPDATE-SuperSU.zip
5. Reload smartphone HTC Desire 500
6. Root rights are established
The smartphone does not turn on?
At this smartphone there is a problem, after entering the recovery menu and to go out with him HTC Desire 500 is not included. For it to be involved: vynyat battery and wait 5-10 minutes and put it back and try to turn on your smartphone.
Get S-OFF on the HTC
If you before you became a question of getting Root, the HTC has made a great success in order to prevent this! Judge for yourself first you need unlock the bootloader HTC, install as root on a smartphone and then you will be required to unlock the system partition (/ system) so that you can replace any or all files to delete the application or perform an upgrade. When the section is closed for writing it has S-ON status when unlocked S-OFF.
If you need to get S-OFF on the HTC, go to the article – Get S-OFF on the HTC
Check Root rights