There is a lack of functionality on the acquired Android smartphone Huawei Honor U8860? You want to get root access on this smartphone? Site Guideroot and the article receiving Root Huawei Honor U8860 will help you!
What is Root?
For those who only became a novice or an expert it is not in the vast world of Android, and is not particularly familiar with the concept of how to – Root Android, and why you need it, you can do after getting Root rights or subsequently get rid of them if they are all this will no longer need can be found in a detailed article – root Android!
First of all!
In this article, there is no “left” links or unnecessary actions! If you really need Root rights, read carefully and follow step by step, it is a guarantee that you will do everything right! This article is to obtain Root rights is divided into two parts: The first part – is Prerequisites and Conditions, The second part – a instructions how to use the received files and programs to obtain root privileges. If in the process of becoming root Android constantly restarts or during eternal boot (which happens very rarely, but still), it is worth reset or wipe data. Now proceed to the preparation Root rights!
Android manufacturers sometimes release a new firmware, which is impossible to get a Root one of the methods, if the article there are alternative ways to try them. It is impossible anyway? Specify the version of Android, and the firmware version in the comments (do not write angry govnokommentarii, that you do not put themselves or others).
Dependency Android (not loaded), read and re-read from the first paragraph, all the links in the article are present!
Still have questions?
Still have questions or fail to get root access on your Android? Leave a comment about what you got or did not work, or you do differently.
What do I need that to get Root rights?
1. Desktop or notebook computer with installed OS Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
2. It is advisable to disable antivirusnik
3. Download the file root.zip Root for the rights (after the download, unzip)
4. charged your smartphone Huawei Honor U8860
5. Installed USB driver
6. Included USB debugging
7. The original, undamaged MicroUSB cable
Instructions receipt Root Huawei Honor U8860
1. Smartphone connected to a computer
2. Extract archive, go to the root folder and run the file root.bat
3. Press the Enter button on the keyboard to start the procedure to obtain root access
4. In the process of becoming root smartphone Huawei Honor U8860 may restart
5. When the information «All complete. Thank’s!» root obtained