In this article, our expert Julissa Franklin will tell you what to do when PC does not see grand fast via USB and how to fix this problem yourself. Having dealt with this, you can get root or do a flashing.
How to Fix the “USB Device Not Recognized” Problem?
There may be several options, a PC can:
- Determine the phone model, charge it via USB, but not have access to files, the solution is available below.
- Do not see the device completely and do not charge it, in which case the USB cable may be damaged.
If you have non-original cable of poor quality, then the smartphone may charge, but the computer may have problems accessing files and other operations. It’s hard to say without seeing this very cord, we recommend not to save on the data cable or use the original one | If you use a non-original cable of mediocre quality, then the phone, when connected to a PC, may have problems with some operations (firmware / access to files, etc.). We recommend using good quality wires, preferably original ones}.
The most common reasons
May be absent drivers for grand fast or something happened to them, you can download them here: https://yourtopfile.info/droidfix
There may be a problem in Windows, you can try using this patch https://yourtopfile.info/yourfirmwares?q=patch, but this is not a guarantee. Alternatively, use a different PC.
The cable may be damaged.
What to do?
- Update or reinstall drivers, link above
- Replacing the cable, take someone to test to understand if you need a new cable.
- Try using another PC, if the problem recurs, then this is not the case
The computer does not see the files on the smartphone
This problem is solved as follows: when connecting grand fast to a PC, select the item «File transfer» and Android will allow the computer to view the files.
If the problem is not resolved, there is a workaround, upload files to your computer by uploading them to mail, messenger or cloud. And you can also connect a USB flash drive through an adapter and copy data to it.