- M725G started to slow down and hang out;
- If you forget your google account password on the M725G;
- M725G writes, “Too many attempts to enter a pattern”;
- If the user forgets M725G unlock;
- If you want to restore the factory settings Supra;
- If you just want to clean your tablet Supra.
When hard reset Supra, will happen to the factory reset, all user files and settings will be deleted. Therefore, before a hard reset procedure Supra tablet, extract desired data (contacts, sms, photos, videos, music).
Also deletes all user applications installed previously. To save the data, you can use Titanium Backup, statements concerning the possibility of data recovery after a hard reset Supra.
How to hard reset Supra M725G
The first method:
- Turn on the tablet.
- go to settings.
- Select Backup & reset and press Factory data reset.
- Reset settings and Delete everything for the final approval process.
- Turn off the tablet.
- Pinch C. (+) and Food for about 10 seconds.
- Release the button when you see the Android robot.
- Briefly hold the button Food to enter the Recovery Mode.
- From the menu select: Wipe Data / Factory Reset, use Volume for navigation and Food to select options.
- When prompted, select the confirmation yes.
- Then option reboot system now.