This guide will tell you how to reset to factory settings on lg rebel 3 independently, without the help of specialists and impostors from the ads. The instructions were provided by Android developer – Fernando Tucker.
Why do a factory restore on Android
- Sudden restarts, freezes and shutdowns lg rebel 3.
- Application crashes for no reason and with a bunch of errors.
- The phone does not respond to your actions or the response is very slow.
- When purchasing a phone from hands on ad or on the market.
- Desire to free memory quickly.
Of course, you can spend money on a new smartphone, but it makes sense to pay when you can fix it yourself.
lg rebel 3 factory reset software
We will show you how to reset without menu recovery, pressing 5 hardware buttons with your nose, sms and engineering codes for reset, we use the simplest and easiest option, using a universal program.
Attention! Resetting to factory settings / reset / Hard Reset / Factory Reset will lose data on the device. Everything will be as it was from the factory.
What need to do:
You need to do the following:
- Connect lg rebel 3 to the computer (I hope you already have USB debugging enabled, but if you have connected to a PC at least once, it is definitely enabled).
- Free download and run the program ZYKUReset on a Windows computer.
- Press the Start reset button, wait for the notification of the start of the process, press OK and go to drink soda.
- Get notified when a restart is required.
- Reboot your smartphone.
- It’s all. You have reset your Android to factory settings.
As you can see, nothing complicated, Android is simple.