This tutorial article will show how to factory reset on zte b880 without a long wait, contacting the service center and help from Avito ads. Trevor Atkins Android Master from Lithuania – we are very grateful for your help in writing a step by step guide to reset.
Why do you need a factory reset on Android
- Sudden restarts, freezes and shutdowns zte b880.
- Application crashes for no reason and with a bunch of errors.
- The phone does not respond to your actions or the response is very slow.
- When purchasing a phone from hands on ad or on the market.
- Desire to free memory quickly.
Of course, you can spend money on a new smartphone, but it makes sense to pay when you can fix it yourself.
zte b880 android hard reset
In this manual, we decided to do without engineering codes and menu recovery, to perform a quick reset, we will use a special utility on the PC, it’s simple and reliable. Clicked the button and done.
Attention! Performing a reset, hard reset, or factory reset will erase the data. You will receive a smartphone as if it came off the assembly line.
What need to do:
- Download free software ZYKUReset on PC.
- Connect zte b880 to computer via cable in file transfer mode.
- Run ZYKUReset (no installation required).
- Press Wipe Data / Start Reset, get a notification that the reset has started, you can pour coffee and look at the monitor.
- Press Ok, wait for the end.
- Now everything is ready, the smartphone will reboot. If not, please reboot yourself.
As you can see, nothing complicated, Android is simple.
Many people panic when the phone becomes a brick, how to restore an Android brick? Good afternoon, in this article we will talk about
how to get to the library how is zte b880 recovery done during eternal reboot, when freezing at boot, or if the phone has become a brick. Android developer – Chance Sawyer tells about the reasons for such a problem and the methods of solution in the form of instructions for the points.
Our options to restore a mobile device will come in handy in the following cases:
- Cyclic reboot (bootloop).
- If the smartphone has become a brick, freezes on the loading screen, the Android operating system does not load.
Our information will not help you if the phone has no power and nothing blinks or lights up, although of course you can try, miracles happen.
Why your Android smartphone became a brick?
- Malicious applications can be downloaded to the phone including through Google Play.
- Deleting important system files required for normal operation of the Android operating system.
- Power off when flashing or getting root rights.
- Flash memory problems.
- Falling from great heights or using a hammer, drill or stone 🙂
How to Unbrick zte b880
Recovery options can be different:
- Special software that will do everything by itself (almost)
- Recovery menu on Android
- Custom Recovery (you need to install it on your smartphone first)
Option one is the fastest and easiest, and we will use it..
- We connect the smartphone to the PC
- Downloading ZYKUFlasher 1.1 and run (instruction for her)
- We insert the firmware from the kit or take the one that you like
- After filling in all the fields according to the instructions, click on the Start Flash button.
- At the end, you should see the following result