This guide will tell you how to do a factory reset on huawei y6ii compact cam-l21 by default, without handing over the phone to a service center, that is, a complete reset to default settings. Author of step-by-step instructions – mobile master Ean Obrien.
Why do you need a factory reset on Android
- Sudden restarts, freezes and shutdowns huawei y6ii compact cam-l21.
- Application crashes for no reason and with a bunch of errors.
- The phone does not respond to your actions or the response is very slow.
- When purchasing a phone from hands on ad or on the market.
- Desire to free memory quickly.
Of course, you can spend money on a new smartphone, but it makes sense to pay when you can fix it yourself.
huawei y6ii compact cam-l21 hard reset using computer
It will take 5 minutes to roll back to factory settings, we will not use the recovery menu and engineering codes, in our instructions you need to connect the phone to a PC.
Attention! Performing a reset, hard reset, or factory reset will erase the data. You will receive a smartphone as if it came off the assembly line.
What need to do:
You need to do the following:
- Connect huawei y6ii compact cam-l21 to the computer (I hope you already have USB debugging enabled, but if you have connected to a PC at least once, it is definitely on).
- Free download and run the program ZYKUReset on a Windows computer.
- Press the Start reset button, wait for the notification of the start of the process, press OK and go to drink soda.
- Get notified when a restart is required.
- Reboot your smartphone.
- It’s all. You have reset your Android to factory settings.
As you can see, nothing complicated, Android is simple.