This tutorial article will show how to restore zyq u2 to factory settings, without help from Yula and service centers to return the settings from the factory, that is, to make a Hard Reset. The instructions for the steps were written by our partner – Android developer Kameron Sellers from the xda forum.
What makes a Hard Reset (reset)
- Mobile device zyq u2 freezes and dulls, of course you can buy a new smartphone, but is there any point in constantly paying.
- Applications crash with different errors.
- Unexplained device behavior (automatic calls, unplanned reboots and sudden shutdowns).
- Memory run out, but manual cleaning takes a long time.
- If important settings are lost and you do not know where to fix it.
- You bought a used phone and want to clean it.
zyq u2 factory reset software
Returning to the default settings is a simple operation that takes about 5 minutes, we will perform it through a universal computer utility, without SMS and engineering codes.
Attention! Data may be deleted by performing a reset! Your phone will be as good as new.
What need to do:
You need to do the following:
- Connect zyq u2 to the computer (I hope you already have USB debugging enabled, but if you have connected to a PC at least once, it is definitely enabled).
- Free download and run the program ZYKUReset on a Windows computer.
- Press the Start reset button, wait for the notification of the start of the process, press OK and go to drink soda.
- Get notified when a restart is required.
- Reboot your smartphone.
- It’s all. You have reset your Android to factory settings.
As you can see, nothing complicated, Android is simple.