Unfortunately, many people want to sell their smartphone and buy a new one in a year, there seem to be more functions there, Android is newer and performance is 5% more, but does it make sense to waste money if you can reflash an existing smartphone, giving it new opportunities? This article will show how to update firmware on Fujitsu Arrows M04.
Why do I need firmware on Android? You say
The most basic reasons for flashing devices:
- The mobile device does not turn on;
- The phone often reboots for no apparent reason;
- It is necessary to return to the state as it was and to work. For example, after unsuccessful firmware;
- You are an enthusiast and want to install the latest firmware.
Flashing Fujitsu Arrows M04
We will perform the firmware using ZYKUFlasher – This is a free universal program for flashing devices based on the Android operating system. It supports many companies and models of smartphones and tablets. Processors Qualcomm, MTK (Mediatek), Exynos and others. There is protection against the state of “brick”. If you try to use the wrong firmware after a while, an error will just crash. In general, the program is suitable for novice users and service center engineers.
Instructions for ZYKUFlasher from official site will give you the opportunity to update the firmware on Android or restore your smartphone from a brick state if it freezes when loading or does not turn on.
Download firmware for Fujitsu Arrows M04
On our site you can find and download official firmware versions for free:
- Cyanogenmod – The author recommends as one of the best solutions.
- MIUI from version 8
- Deodex (modified by users)
- AOSP Extended 6.7 and later / earlier versions
- Hydrogen OS
- LineageOS from version 15.1 and higher
- Resurrection remix – offers excellent customization of the appearance of the operating system no worse than Cyanogen
- Flyme OS from version 6 and above
- Odex (factory)
And also update your gadget to:
All archives have a file downloadlist.txt, in which you can see links to everything listed on the firmware page for your device model. Attention, some firmware versions may be different (since the latest version may not always be compatible with your device)
Can only be downloaded downloadlist and checker, look in it for links to the firmware you need and download them.
If you are interested in firmware for a model that is not presented here, write to us through the page order firmware and we will post it in our Telegram channel and send a link to your mail (if you specify it).
How to root Fujitsu Arrows M04
Soon I will post a separate article for those who need to get root rights, but for now I recommend considering two options for universal and free programs. I used the second of them, following the instructions from the developers site and was able to get root.
- Rootkhp pro, the last version 3.1 (at the time of writing);
- ZYKURoot – similar to the first program in functionality, the last version 2.5 (at the time of writing);