It’s impractical, but it remains a fact that after a year many users want to change their smartphone to a newer one, where Android is the newest and has more functions, but does this make sense? After all, you can do without financial losses by flashing the Android. Our instruction will show How to reflash KYOCERA DuraForce.
Yes, why update the firmware on Android? You thought, after all, I’m so good
The most basic reasons for flashing devices:
- The mobile device does not turn on;
- The phone often reboots for no apparent reason;
- It is necessary to restore to its previous state. For example, after unsuccessful firmware;
- You are an enthusiast and want to install the latest firmware.
Firmware KYOCERA DuraForce
We will perform the firmware using ZYKUFlasher – This is a free universal program for flashing devices based on the Android operating system. It supports many companies and models of smartphones and tablets. Processors Qualcomm, MTK (Mediatek), Exynos and others. There is protection against the state of “brick”. If you try to use unsupported firmware, you will receive an error. In general, the program is suitable for novice users and service center engineers.
Instructions for ZYKUFlasher from official site will give you the opportunity to update the firmware on Android or restore the smartphone from a brick state if it freezes when loading or does not turn on.
Download firmware for KYOCERA DuraForce
On our site you can find and download official firmware versions for free:
- Cyanogenmod – The author recommends as one of the best solutions.
- MIUI from version 8
- Deodex (modified by users)
- AOSP Extended 6.7 and later / earlier versions
- Hydrogen OS
- LineageOS from version 15.1 and higher
- Resurrection remix – offers excellent customization of the appearance of the operating system no worse than Cyanogen
- Flyme OS from version 6 and above
- Odex (factory)
And also update your gadget to:
All archives have a file downloadlist.txt, in which you can see links to everything listed on the firmware page for your device model. Attention, some firmware versions may be different (since the latest version may not always be compatible with your device)
Can only be downloaded downloadlist and checker, look in it for links to the firmware you need and download them.
If you need something else that is not presented here, write to us your smartphone model and what firmware is needed on the page order firmware. We will try to post it as much as possible on the site and send it to you in a link to the mail or publish it in our Telegram channel.
Root rights to KYOCERA DuraForce
Perhaps soon I will write detailed instructions for those who need to get root rights, but for now I recommend considering two options for universal and free programs. I used the second of them, following the instructions from the developers site and I was able to get root myself.
- Rootkhp pro, the last version 3.1 (at the time of writing);
- ZYKURoot – similar to the first program in functionality, the last version 2.5 (at the time of writing);